Tequila Little Time
Beautiful, Newly Renovated home available for your next family vacation! Huge living area with a grand dining room table that seats all guests. Less than ½ mile from the beach, this amazing property is located on the bay side of popular Pirates Beach!
Tequila Little Time has been fully renovated inside, and the clean crisp vibe is eminent through out the property. This open spacious home consists of one floor, that can sleep up to 9 guests. The primary suite adorns its own bathroom, with a beautiful walk-in shower, a king size bed, and a large television. The second room has a queen size bed, and the third room has a large bunk bed with two double beds and a twin bed on top. The bunk room is fully stocked with video games, board games, a large television and beach towels. The second full bath is located between the queen and bunk rooms.
There is an enormous dining table, perfect for gathering around and making memories, playing games and dining with family and friends. The living space is spacious with a raised, open kitchen and additional dining space is in the breakfast nook off the kitchen. It is an updated, modern functioning kitchen with all the appliances and amenities of home.
Tequila Little Time has an upper deck with a comfy outdoor sectional and chairs. The deck overlooks Pirates Beach Lake, with beautiful views, a perfect place to have morning coffee or an evening drink.
Less than ½ mile to Waterman’s Restaurant and Marina, 3 miles to Seven Seas Grocery and Nate’s Seafood and Steaks. 7 Miles to Sugar Bean Coffee & Cream and Moody Golf Course. 9 miles to Schlitterbahn and Moody Gardens. 12 miles to Pleasure Pier and the Strand.
Charcoal Grill Available
GARM House Rules
The leaseholder is at least 25 years old and must be an occupant during the entire stay.
• House occupancy will not be exceeded.
• Loud music and noise is prohibited.
• All cars and guests will be registered with the rental office at check-in, and all cars will be parked in the driveway. Vehicular traffic
will not be impeded.
• Posted street signage (speed limits, parking) will be obeyed.
• Cars will not be parked on lawns or in a neighbor’s driveway.
• Motor homes, campers, trailers and tents are prohibited and may not be parked, set up or hooked up at rental homes.
• Only people with a valid driver’s license may operate a licensed golf cart. Police will issue tickets.
• Non street-licensed vehicles (4-wheelers, go carts, dirt bikes, scooters, ATVs, etc.) are not permitted anywhere on Galveston
• Barbeque grilling on decks is strictly prohibited; it is a fire hazard.
• Only registered dogs are allowed in SOME rental homes for a fee. Leash laws must be obeyed at all times.
• While boating, “No Wake” rules in the canals will be obeyed.
• At canal homes, fishing lights must be turned off when not in use.
• The house is NON-SMOKING. Smokers will smoke outside and dispose of smoking debris properly.
• Fish will be cleaned where caught. The remains will be wrapped in plastic bags and placed in outdoor trash cans.
• Help keep Galveston clean! Place trash in securely tied plastic bags and place them in the trash bins provided.
• In the case of a mandatory evacuation, guests agree to evacuate homes as per City of Galveston orders.
• In the case of evacuation, the decision to re-enter the house is solely that of the Property Management Company.
• Seaweed cannot be relocated on the beach without a permit; however, clearing a pathway to the water with a hand rake is
• The dunes are off-limits at all times! Walking, digging, standing or driving on dunes is never allowed. Dune crossovers or beach
access points will be used to get to the beach. Fines range up to $10,000.
• Take it with you! City Ordinance prohibits leaving any beach gear on the beach overnight. Pop up tents, chairs, coolers, etc. left on
the beach between sunset and sunrise will be removed and discarded by beach cleaning crews.
• Open fires and fireworks are prohibited everywhere on Galveston Island, including the beaches.
• Driving is allowed on certain beaches. Please obey the posted signs.
• Horses cannot be brought to any rental home.
• Glass containers are not allowed on Galveston beaches.
• All trash must be removed from the beach.