Original East End Cottage
Original East End Cottage ~ Sleeps 10~ 3 BR, 2 BA~ WiFi
10 block radius you are at Sunflower Bakery, Mosquito Cafe, The Orignial Mexican Restaurant (all within 3 blocks), UTMB hospital, Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Bishop’s Palace, the Strand District and the beach= CLOSE TO FOOD, FUN AND SUN.
The Original East End Cottage is full of history and life, in the heart of Galveston’s East End Historic District. This 1900 Storm Survivor has the best of old and new, offering the best of entertaining options, modern updates and yet original pine hardwood floors and moldings.
• Easy flow from the living, dining and kitchen areas.
• Modern updates in the functional, fully-stocked kitchen
• Full bathroom with shower on the 1st floor
• Bedroom area with a twin bed on the 1st floor, shared with the washer/ dryer and exit door to the back deck.
• Cozy sleeper sofa is in the living area.
• Comfortable sitting area upstairs located between the 2 bedrooms and has a loveseat that is also twin foldout bed.
• The master bedroom is easily closed off for privacy using the charming pocket doors.
• Bedroom 2 is also connected to the upstairs bathroom.
• Upstairs bathroom kept the historic charm of the claw-foot tub
• Beds upstairs include a full and queen in the 2nd bedroom and a queen in the “master” bedroom
• WiFi provided
• 3 TV’s with cable- one in the living area, upstairs sitting room and master bedroom
• Outside storage room with the charcoal grill and some beach toys.
• Dogs Welcome – fenced area provided
• Back deck and front porch sitting provided and highly suggested
All this and still a 10 block radius you are at Sunflower Bakery, Mosquito Cafe, The Original Mexican Restaurant (all within 3 blocks), UTMB hospital, Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Bishop’s Palace, the Strand District and the beach= CLOSE TO FOOD, FUN AND SUN making The Original East End Cottage your stay on Galveston extraordinary.